Advantages of the Online Movie Manager
- No software to install and maintain. Just subscribe and you
are ready to start adding your movie collection.
- Don't have to worry about installing updates for new features.
Cinema Premiere keeps the movie manager up to date with the
- Don't have to worry about maintaining a database and making
backups. It is all done for you. (However, there is a feature
to allow you to export your database to your PC for a quick
recovery if you accidentally boo-boo.)
- There is only one database of movies to maintain and this
is especially useful for those who have movie files on a home
network. By sharing your hard drive where the movies reside,
any PC on the network (with a fast enough connection) can play
movies through the online movie manager.
- You can access your list of movies when you are away from
home. Perhaps you were at a friends house and you were trying
to remember the movie you just watched with Gwenyth Paltrow
in it. Or perhaps a friend wants to borrow a movie or loan
you a movie that you don't already have.
- Give others access to your movie manager with limited rights. There is a feature available so you can let others sign in to your
movie manager with a special user name and password with privileges limited to searching, sorting
and playing movies so they can't accidentally mess up your database or change your option settings.
- You do not need a fast internet connection to import the
movie information from IMDb.com or Amazon.com since it is
all done on Cinema Premiere's server.
- In case of a disaster at home, for insurance purposes, a
record of all the DVDs you own will be in your movie database.
- You can try out the demo before you subscribe and see exactly
what you will be getting or you can subscribe to one of the
free memberships. Of course new enhancements will continue
to be added.